Hey dolls! how have you been? I am doing just fine. Today, I present to you an outfit by Fits, a Pakistani online boutique.
About the brand
Fits is Karachi based online boutique deals in bridal, formal, semi-formal and casual wears for women.
This semi formal top captivated my attention only because of its clean lines and those dazzling silver balls on the bodice. Since the fabric is Malai (butter) lawn, I think it's wearable enough for college/university otherwise it's perfect for a casual gathering or a dinner with friends.
The Plum kurta with sivler balls comes with a price tag of PKR 3995. This boutique has so many outfits on display so if you're a lady on the go, you must check out their Facebook page here.
For Face, I used:
- Cartice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
- Color Studio Professional Pro Luminous Foundation
- Benefit Boxed Powder Blush in 'Hervana'
- Jelly Pong Pong OMNIBRONZE
- Senna Cosmetics Haute Nudes Eyes & Face Palette in Sultry (highlighter)
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- Senna Cosmetics Haute Nudes Eyes & Face Palette in Sultry (eyeshadows)
- Sigma Brow Highlighting Pencil
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- Sigma Bro Powder Duo in Dark
- Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (on the waterline)
- Red Cherry Lashes in #47
- Avon SuperShock Mascara