Before I begin, I just want to thank you all for your immense, undying support and appreciation for my blog and especially the outfit posts that I have been doing lately. I am overwhelmed by the response I get not only from Pakistan but also from so many other countries. To be honest, it's like a dream, I just cannot believe it sometimes. I love you all and it's YOU who make this blog a success. Thank you so much ladies. ^_^
So yes, it's an outfit post and today I am wearing this gorgeous golden beige and purple dress by Ruby Shakel.
About Ruby Shakel
Ruby Shakel has been in the industry for two decades. Her unique designs and versatility confirms her signature style.
Ruby Shakel is an international brand that used in place of style,splendor and fashion. Her offerings to the clients are beautifully bejeweled embellishments complemented by striking cuts- a combination that they have never seen before. Her fashion and designs statements from her signature tiger prints, her inspiration is from her animal prints and her passion for beautiful and bright colors.
She has international presence in America, England, Canada, South Africa and Dubai.
I am digging purple these days however the color combination of this one is not what I would usually go for but, I like it anyway. The dress is a crinkle georgette with an ornamental motif on bodice. The sleeves, as you can see, are embroidered. It comes with a dupatta and straight pants. This dress is suitable for parties or festive occasions like Eid or weddings.
For more details and designs, catch Ruby Shakel on Facebook.
|Products used for the look|
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent'
- Color Studio Professional Pro Blush in 'Havana'
- Jelly Pong Pong OMNIBRONZE
- MAC MSF Semi Precious in Pearl (outer rim as highlighter)
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- UD Naked Palette (Half Baked)
- Sigma Individual Eye Shadows (Escape and Elysees)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- Sigma Bro Powder Duo in Dark
- Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black
- DMGM Crayon Kohl Pencil (on the waterline)
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 kisses Lip Contouring Pencil in 'Natural'
- Color Studio Professional Color Rush Lipstick in 'Danger Lady'
- Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss in 'My Home Is My Sand Castle