Get ready for a glam night look for Eid!
Below is the list of products that I used. I have marked the eyeshadows that were used to create the look.
For face, I used:
- Avon Magix Face Perfector.
- Benefit The POREfessional (read review here)
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in "Golden Beige". (read review here)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in "Transparent". (read review here)
- Collection 2000 concealer in "Medium". (read review here)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 Bronzer. (read review here)
- Facefront Flashlight Highlight Powder in "Auto focus".
- MAC Sheertone blush in "Peaches". (read review here)
- Essence Forget it! 3 in 1 concealer. (read review here)
- MUA eyeshadow primer. (read review here)
- BH 120 1st Edition Palette.
- Color Studio Professional Eye Ink in "Purple Dust" (read review here)
- Catrice Gel Eyeliner in "Black Jack with Jack Black". (read review here)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk".
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in "Brown Black".
- Senna Voluptulash Mascara.
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Contouring Pencil in "Natural". (read review here)
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in "Nude Delight".
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in "Smokey Look". (read review here)
1. Prime your eyes beforehand. Apply a deep purple shadow (L) over your lid.
2. Apply C1 in your crease.
3. Apply C2 on top of C1 and slightly above the crease.
4. Apply C3 over C2 and blend all the colors together. Do the windshield wiper motion.
5. Highlight your brow bone with a white shadow (H).
6. Put some white shadow (H) in the inner corner of your eye.
7. Apply the same deep purple shadow (L) on your lower lid. Line your waterline with a white eyeliner.
8. It's time to line your eyes. Curl lashes and put on a mascara to complete the look.
And your super easy purple smokey eye is ready.