I have been getting so many requests lately to share my go-to looks. Well, here's one of my favorites. It's a quick, easy and fun look for summer.
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Shade 54.
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. (read review here)
- Sleek Makeup Eau La La eye liner in "Tonic" (read review here)
- Maybelline Eyes Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. (read review here)
- Sleek Makeup Lash Out Mascara. (read review here)
- Jelly Pong Pong OMNIBRONZE. (read review here)
- Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in "Flame". (read review here)
- Luscious cosmetics Sparkling Face Shimmer in "Fairy Dust".
- MUA Lip Boom in "Bring it". (read review here)
Steps of construction (How I achieved the look)
- Cleanse and moisturize your face beforehand.
- First, I applied the foundation with my Sigma F80 kabuki.
- Then I put on some concealer under my eyes.
- I took Sleek MakeUP eye liner and lined my eyes with it. Then I applied a very thin line of black gel eye liner. Again I applied the colored eye liner over the black line to blend the colors together.
- I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
- After contouring my cheeks with a matte bronzer, I swept "Molten" from Blush by 3 palette over my cheeks bones. Then I highlighted my cheeks, forehead, bridge of the nose and cupids bow.
- Last but not the least, I applied a red lipstick to complete the look. I dabbed some highlighter on the lower lip to create a fuller lip.