I have compiled this list after going through a lot of reviews and some friend recommendations just to guide you about some of the skincare products that probably would suit combination to oily skin. Of course, some of the products I've tried, some I haven't so I'd really appreciate if you could add your valuable suggestions and experiences in the comment section below.
Difference between combination and oily skin?
A combination skin has certain areas on the face that are oily and others that are not. Mostly, the oil gathers in the T-zone – the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. This area is more likely to have excess oil due to larger, more active oil glands.
A skin that appears shiny and oily to the touch can be categorized as oily skin. This excess of oil production often causes the skin to have more blemishes like pimple, blackhead and white head. The pores also appear more visible on this skin type.
Tip: When wanting to purchase a skincare product or any other beauty product, check out some reviews online. You don't wanna waste your cash on a purchase that you'd regret buying.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sun Protection SPF 55
- Neutrogena Active Breathable Sunblock SPF 45
- L'Oreal Solar Expertise Active Anti-Wrinkle & Brown Spot Matte Fluid Protection SPF50+
- L'Oreal Sublime Sun Crystal Clear Mist SPF 30
- L'Oreal Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face SPF 50
- Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen
- Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
- Himalaya Herbals Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel
- Olay Foaming Face Wash - Combination/Oily Skin
- Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser
- Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin
- Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk
- Boots Original Beauty Formula Cleansing Milk
- Pond’s White Beauty Lightening Toner
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
- L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner
- Olay Oil Minimizing Toner
- Nivea Visage Pure Natural Cleansing Toner
- L’Oreal Hydrafresh Aqua Gel
- Garnier Skin Naturals Oil Control Fairness Cream
- Anatomicals Day Cream Believer Daily Face Cream
- Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
- Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening cream SPF 20
- Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub Oil Free.
- Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon
- Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
- Palladio Oil Absorbing Rice Paper Tissues with Rice Powder
- ELF Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
- Nivea Visage Matt & Fresh Mattifying and Refreshing Blotting Sheets