I have always been a fan of cut crease eye looks and so I thought I'd do a post on it today. I am going to create a look with Color Studio Professional products mostly. There's a look in the end too. I hope you like it.
|Color Studio Pro Eye Ink|
Products I used
- MUA Eye Shadow Primer.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. (review)
- Sigma brushes: P82, E40, E45, E55, E30, E47, E75, E17, E15 & E05.
- Color Studio Professional Eye Ink: Gold Dust, Jungle Green, Carbon Black & Moon Dust. (review)
- Color Studio Professional Knock Out Eye Marker. (review)
- Covergirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara. (review)
- Oriflame Eye lash curler
1. Yep! That's my naked eye.
2. I am applying a concealer with Sigma P82. I also applied my eye shadow primer.
3. Then I applied Color Studio Pro Eye Ink in Carbon Black called with E15. I am doing the tape method for a crisp outer V.
4. I am applying Gold Dust on my lid with E55. Gold Dust seems a bit orange on me, right?
5. I am extending the crease.
6. Now I am blending Jungle Green on top with E45.
7. I am applying Moon Dust as a highlight with E60.
8. Blending the colors together with E40.
9. I am applying Carbon Black on my crease again for a crisp cut.
10. Applying the same shade on my lower lid with E21.
11. It's time to apply an eyeliner. I am applying Color Studio Pro Knock Out Eye Marker.
12. Applying a black gel eye liner on my waterline with E17.
13. I am dabbing some shadow to make it darker.
14. Defining my brows with black shadow using E75.
15. Lash Curling!
16. Applying a mascara to finish the look.
Here's the final look!
For Face I used:
- Color Studio Professional Pro Luminous Foundation in "103 Natural Skin"
- Luscious Cosmetics Flawless Finish Powder Foundation. (review)
- Color Studio Professional Pro Blush in "Audacious Orange". (review)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in "Natural". (review)
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in "Nude Delight".
- Sleek MakeUP GLO Highlighter in "Bronze Baby". (review)
- Jelly Pong Pong OMNIBRONZE.(review)