Today, we're gonna make some smokey eyes. This is a bold and intense version and was requested by some dear followers of mine; yes you guys! I hope you like it.
And oh, there's a makeup look at the end too.
|Sleek MakeUP Au Naturel Palette|
Products I used
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.
- Sigma brushes: P82, E40, E45, E55, E30, E47, E75, E17, E15 & E05.
- Sleek MakeUP Au Naturel Palette
- Maybelline Lasting Studio Drama gel eye liner.
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara.
- Oriflame Eye lash curler
1. Naked eye
2. I applied a concealer with Sigma P82.
3. Then I applied the black shadow with E15.
4. I put the same color on my lid with E55.
5. It should look like it after application.
6. Now I am applying a new color in my crease area with E40.
7. To blend the colors well, I am applying the black over the second color with E45 to create that smokey effect.
8. Blend, blend blend! Do the windshield wiper motion.
9. Applying a light shade with E30. I am not using a highlighting shade on my brow bone (personal preference) but you can add some extra kick to the look by applying a highlighting shadow.
10. Blending again!
11. With E21, I am applying that color I applied on the crease on my lower lid.
12. I am perfecting the outer V with E15.
13. Again, putting a light shade on my brow bone.
14. Now I am eye lining with E05.
15. I am applying the same liner on my water line with E17.
16. Dab some black shadow close to the water line.
17. Defining my brows with black shadow using E75.
18. I curled my lashes and now I am putting a mascara in the end.
Behold the final look!
|Face: Revlon Colorstay Foundation, MAC blush in peaches, Jelly Pong Pong OMNIBRONZE. Lips: MAC lipstick in Angel.|