This is the second installment of the tutorial series that I have begun doing on my blog. I hope you like the look I created today and find it helpful. I am gonna try my best to explain my technique.
Thank you so much for the massive appreciation on the first tutorial post I did. I couldn't believe myself; so many of you absolutely loved it.
Now let's get kicking, shall we?
|BH Cosmetics 120 Color 1st Edition Palette|
Products I used
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.
- Sigma brushes: P82, E45, E55, E40, E46, E47, E75, E11, E15, E60, E05 & E21.
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color 1st Edition Palette
- Senna Sketch a brow pencil in Mink.
- Maybelline Lasting Studio Drama gel eye liner.
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara.
- Oriflame Eye lash curler
1. That first photo is my naked eye (of course ^_^).
2. I put a concealer with Sigma P82.
3. Then I applied eye primer. Dab some on your lid and spread out with your fingers.
4. Now I am creating a V with my Sigma flat definer E15. I applied shade E.
5. I am blending the same shade upward with E45.
6. I have applied shade C from my palette with E55.
7. I am applying shade D on the outer corner of the lid with the same brush.
8. Now I am applying shade B with E46 in the inner corner.
9. Again, I am blending the shades together and applying shade F.
10. I am applying shade A on my brow bone with E60.
11. With E21, I am now applying shade E on my lower lid.
12. I am applying the shades again to intensify the colors.
13. Blend blend blend! Do the windshield wiper motion.
14. I am applying shade D again with E47 but this time in my crease to create depth
15. Do you see how I am stretching my skin with my finger? Well that's how I like to apply an eye liner. This method will give you more control and precision believe me. I am using a gel eye liner with E05 here.
16. Now to line the inner corners, I am using E11.
17. With a random angled brush from my stash, I am extending my eye liner.
18. I have lined my waterline and applying gel eye liner on my lower lash line with E11.
19. To intensify the black on my lower lash line, I am dabbing some black shadow on it.
20. Now I am defining my brows with E75.
21. Lash curler time!
22. Finally, a mascara.
Behold the final look!
I got inspired by the dazzling delphinium flowers.
|Source: Dowdeswell's Delphiniums Ltd|