I am doing this post because YOU wanted me to do it. I love you all and today I am going to show how to create neutral eyes – the easy way! I hope you find it helpful. ^_^
|Sleek MakeUP Storm Palette|
Products I used
- MUA eye shadow primer.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.
- Sigma brushes: P82, E45, E55, E40, E20, E60, E05 & E21.
- Sleek MakeUP Storm Palette.
- Senna Sketch a brow pencil in Mink.
- Maybelline Lasting Studio Drama gel eye liner.
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara.
- Oriflame Eye lash curler.
How I did it
- That's my naked eye you see in the first photo.
- First, I applied a concealer with Sigma P82.
- Then I applied eye primer. Dab some on your lid and spread out with your fingers.
- I applied that pink brown shade from the palette next to neutral pink on to my crease area. I used E45 to apply the color. That's a scotch tape I am using to create a crisp V shape.
- Then I applied neutral pink on my lid with E55.
- I did some blending with E45.
- I applied a dark brown from the palette with E20 on my crease.
- This is how it looks before blending.
- I blended it out with E40. Do the windshield wiper motion.
- I applied a highlighting shade on my brow bone with E60.
- I lined my eye with a gel eye liner using E05.
- Then I removed the tape and applied the same pink brown shade on my lower lid with E21.
- I put gel eye liner on the lower lid.
- I used a brow pencil to define my eye brows.
- Lash curler time!
- Finally, I applied a mascara.
|Neutral Eyes done with Sleek MakeUP Storm Palette|