|Urban Decay Naked Palette|
Watching people getting NAKED wasn’t easy. Every post that featured this palette ignited my desire to get it. I wanted it SO bad,
I got it at last!
My dream would have never come true if it was not for Just4girls.pk. Brands that once seemed so far out of reach are now just a click away - this website is a makeup paradise.
I was actually planning on getting Urban Decay’s priming potion but this palette was on a discount deal - just couldn’t stop the urge. And I was the last ‘lucky’ person to get it for a special price. It comes with a travel-size priming potion too which I think would fulfill my priming needs for a couple of months. I would be reviewing them both pretty soon.
I have created a golden smokey eye look with this palette for Eid.
|Urban Decay Naked palette look – I’ve used virgin, half baked, dark horse & creep.|
|Urban Decay Naked Palette eye look|
Behold the face!
|Urban Decay Naked Palette look|
For eyes, I used:
- Kryolan TV paint stick in 3W (as concealer)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- Maybelline Eyes studio lasting drama gel eyeliner
- Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in Brown black.
- Maybelline Colossal mascara. (read review here)
For face, I used:
- L'Oreal True Match foundation in W3 (read review here)
- MAC Semi Precious in "Pearl" (read review here)
For lips, I used:
- Senna Cosmetics lipstick in "Tiffany" (read review here)
- NARS lip gloss in "Sweet Dreams"
Hope you all had a wonderful first day of Eid. What have you been doing?